- You must be 21 years of age or older to qualify for a rescued Samoyed.
If you still live at home with your parents, they must also sign
the adoption agreement.
- Fenced yard preferred.
- If you rent an apartment or house, it must state in your lease that
dogs of this size, are allowed.
- Condominium and home owners governed by an association must provide proof
that dogs are permitted.
- You are requested to complete a Dog Obedience training course with the
- You are required to consent to a home inspection prior to an adoption and
to follow-up evaluation.
- All applications submitted are subject to approval.
- If for any reason the adoption is not successful of circumstances
change which prohibit keeping the Samoyed, N.I.S.A. is to be
- Transfer of ownership for any reason is in violation of the adoption
Northern Illinois Samoyed Adoption reserves the right to deny
- A complete copy of medical history/records is required. A $100. donation is requested to cover the relocation expenses.
ie. veterinary exam, vaccinations, grooming, and boarding.
- A one time donation of $25.00 is requested for an adoption listing to assist private individuals wishing to place their Samoyed. All
dogs must be current on vaccinations, HW preventative and spayed or neutered
- Includes current vaccinations, spays or neuters, Micro-chip, fecal exams and
Save a life
Adopt a Samoyed today!!
[Adoption Requirements] [Diamonds]
[Savior Program] [Events]
[Newsletter Sponsors] [Memorials]
[Precious Memories] [Links]
P.O. Box 218
Arlington Heights, IL 60006-0218